The Business Development Executive (BDE) will work in a specified territory with revenue quota responsibility, in a position based in Chennai, But the target market will also include the APAC region and Middle East. The BDE will prospect, qualify, manage and close sales opportunities in new and existing accounts, utilizing web-based product demonstrations to illustrate the value proposition and discuss needs.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include …
- Represent Nomadia and its product suite in new customer accounts of all sizes and industries;
- Meet and exceed direct and indirect sales goals within assigned geographic territory;
- Manage all aspects of the sales process including lead generation, qualification, evaluation,
close and account management;
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales potential with the ability to
move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline;
- Manage and track customer and transactional information into our CRM; logging all sales
activity; keeping customer account current and accurate;
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including sales engineering and product
- Conduct web-based product demonstration, leveraging solid product expertise and
- Work efficiently within a team environment to maximize revenue potential and ensure
- Other related duties as assigned.
Who you are
- Experienced. You have three to six years of direct or indirect sales experience, preferably in SAAS industry;
- Amazing Salesperson. You have a desire, even an obsession, to bring and expand customers into the Nomadia offerings and maximize revenue. You have the ability to develop and manage a sales pipeline with a proven track record of handling and closing a large number of transactions simultaneously;
- Technically Savvy. You don’t shy away from opportunities to get into technology – and you can learn it quickly;
- Go-Getter. You are willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful;
- Missionary. You “get it” and understand Nomadia’s mission deeply in some way. You believe Nomadia will become one of the most prominent technology companies in the world, you want to be a contributing member of a winning sales team, and you want to have fun all the way;
- Cross-Cultural. You have experience relating to customers from a variety of countries.