At Nomadia, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. We’re seeking a qualified sales development representative (SDR) to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our products and services. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills and have the ability to showcase our offerings compellingly. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
Objectives of this role
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet the needs
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for the next steps
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook.
Daily and monthly responsibilities
- Utilize Hubspot, cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify prospect’s needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
Required skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or at least five years of relevant work experience
- Between 2 to 4 years of sales experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- Proficiency with Hubspot or other CRM software
- Proficiency with lead generation tools (Database creation/segmentation, Email automation, …)
- Prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quotas